My Food Storage Deals: We have expanded!

We have expanded!

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009




WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT IDAHO IS UP AND RUNNING, AND ARIZONA WILL BE READY NEXT WEEK!!

If you would like to recieve this weeks DEALS and MEAL PLANNER for Idaho, email me at Idaho@dealstomeals.com and I will email them to you. Next week you will be able to download the deals and meals off of our website for Idaho and Arizona.

If you live in this area and would like to try our service for a week FREE, email us at Idaho@dealstomeals.com or Arizona@dealstomeals.com

We would love it if you could help us spread the word to your friends and family in Idaho, Arizona, California, and Nevada. We are excited to be able to get more people excited about food storage and save them money on their groceries!

Thank you everyone--you are awesome!!

3 comments:

The Queen Bee July 17, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

We need you in the Midwest!! Illinois to be exact!! Keep up the expanding!

The Hammers July 19, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

after my week of free if I like what you offer , could I add u to my blog

savinforarainyday.blogspot.com
??

Shelly July 26, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

I am sooo excited that you are finally in AZ!! We moved from Utah in Jan and I havent been able to find anything even close to your site. Thank you!!

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP