My Food Storage Deals: We are EXPANDING to Southern California & Nevada!!

We are EXPANDING to Southern California & Nevada!!

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009



We are SO excited to announce that Deals to Meals is expanding! If you are a Southern Califonia or Nevada resident, we are expanding our service to you! Our service is currently for Utah residents, and we are excited announce that now MORE of you will be able to take advantage of the weekly deals and meal planner! Before the year is over we are hoping to also be coming to a state near you...Arizona, Idaho, and Northern California!

If you are a California resident and would like to try our service FREE for the next two weeks, email us at California@dealstomeals.com. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to try our service, email us at Nevada@dealstomeals.com

We will then add your email to our list and send you the deals and meals for FREE until our website is finalized.

SPREAD THE WORD!!

14 comments:

Jessica March 19, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

That's exciting. I'm moving to Arizona soon so I hope to hear that is goes their soon!

Bowman's Beach March 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

I am from So Cal and have been telling my parents about your website and how much it has helped us stock up our food storage! I am so excited to tell them and all our family, friends and neighbors from back home that they too can benifit from your awesome service! I even blogged about it to tell all of our ward members from back home! (if you could ,You would see me jumping up and down and dancing!)

Kessiah Kitty Katniss March 19, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

I'm in Arizona, I hope to hear that you are coming soon!

Janiel March 19, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

see if you can try and go Washington state. I love the website!

Ellingson's March 20, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

I'm from Utah, but Tiffanie Sterzer told me about this site & I'd really like to try it. my e-mail is aubsnjeff@gmail.com

Danielle March 20, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

oh my gosh that is so excitin g because I was really really bummed to read that you are not offering it in northern cali - i live on the boarder of northern cali and northern nv - near reno cool

Lisa March 20, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

I feel slighted. Why it California's picture all colored with a smiling sun and Nevada's is boring green?

JK - Can't wait to get our Nevada deals!!

Megan G March 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Woohoo for Arizona!

Valerie March 21, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

I am sooooo excited for my California and Nevada friends! Your site will be so helpful to them. Thank you for doing this. Do you get any sleep? I will pass the word along. Having lived in S. CA I know that storage space is limited without basements, but creative food storage is possible. Thank you!

PreparedLDSFamily.blogspot.com

Sunderlands March 22, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Please consider Oregon too! :)

gmakathy March 23, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Wish that you would include some of the Southern Utah stores also, such as Lin's, etc.

Shelly April 2, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

I have been a subscriber for a while now, but we just moved from Utah to AZ so I canceled. I still check out the blog because you have such good info and I will be sooo excited when you are in AZ. I will for sure come right back!!!

Camille and Luke April 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Please come to Idaho!!! I can't wait until you do! Thanks for all your great tips!

Camille

Jordan April 10, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

We'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you in Colorado and Texas!!!

Deals to Meals KSL TV News Story

Three Easy Steps to Food Storage

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP